Eu estou jogando com uma drow meio fada atualmente, bem, elfos descendem das fadas, supostamente então ela se considera fada o bastante sempre que necessário.
Eu queria falar sobre as fadas, mas a Nora Chesson já explicou tudo maravilhosamente no século XIX.
- Have e’er you seen the Pixies, the fold not blest or banned?
- They walk upon the waters; they sail upon the land,
- They make the green grass greener where’er their footsteps fall,
- The wildest hind in the forest comes at their call.
- They steal from bolted linneys, they milk the key at grass,
- The maids are kissed a-milking, and no one hears them pass.
- They flit from byre to stable and ride unbroken foals,
- They seek out human lovers to win them souls.
- The Pixies know no sorrow, the Pixies feel no fear,
- They take no care for harvest or seedtime of the year;
- Age lays no finger on them, the reaper time goes by
- The Pixies, they who change not, grow old or die.
- The Pixies though they love us, behold us pass away,
- And are not sad for flowers they gathered yesterday,
- To-day has crimson foxglove.
- If purple hose-in-hose withered last night
- To-morrow will have its rose.
Eu, por outro lado, escrevi algo muito muito menos artistico, a respeito do encontro da minha fada com o Hoary Hunter :P